This is a reminder to register for our IlliAAC Fall 2021 General Meeting and Roundtable Event: Building Community Around Campus on Tuesday, September 28nd 9:00-10:45 am. This event will be structured very similarly to our event held last year virtually over Zoom with an optional in-person social following from 11:30-12:30pm. You will need to register to participate in this event. Link to be provided separately.
We are inviting representatives from offices around campus to share how they plan to provide services and programming this fall, as well as how advisors and student affairs professionals can support these efforts. Within these small group discussions, we aim to learn from one another about available resources, strengthen the campus support network, and share best practices about creating opportunities for students to build community.
- Disability Resources and Education Services (DRES)
- Illinois Abroad
- Illinois Leadership Center (ILC)
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Office of Minority Student Affairs (OMSA)
- Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS)
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The Career Center (TCC)
- The Counseling Center
- Student Engagement
- University Housing
|9:00-9:15 am||Welcome and Announcements|
|9:20-9:45 am||Session 1|
|9:50-10:15 am||Session 2|
|10:20-10:45 am||Session 3|
|11:30-12:30pm||Welcome Back Social (In-person Location TBA)|
Instructions: For this virtual roundtable event, you will sign up for a discussion group for three different sessions, each within a different Zoom room. **Each session time slot is on a separate tab of the Google sheet.** We will open with a short general meeting at the Zoom link above, and then you will rotate through the three sessions you have signed up for by opening the Zoom link for that particular session. The day before the meeting, you’ll be invited to an Outlook event for each of your sessions which will include the Zoom link, but you may still wish to go ahead note your schedule of sessions and Zoom links somewhere easily accessible.
**If a session has already reached capacity on the sign-up, kindly register for a different group to ensure that discussion groups remain small**
In order to participate in the event, please remember to renew/join IlliAAC for AY 21-22: IlliAAC Membership Form 2021-2022
We have two methods for paying membership dues:
- Check — make checks payable to illiAAC and mail to/drop off: Shanicka Burdine, 807 S. Wright Street, Floor 5 M/C 317 Champaign, IL 61820
- Pay Later — Please contact Shanicka Burdine, email@example.com/ or Clare Pratt, firstname.lastname@example.org to make payment arrangements.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!